Can you believe that we are about to celebrate Valentine’s Day?
I love celebrating Valentine’s day, and I think is really cool that we have one day a year where we show our love and appreciation to those who are important to us. Even the smallest present or gift can bring a huge smile to someone’s live!
For this great day I designed this cute Coloring Valentine’s Day Bookmarks Free Printable, go and print as many as you want and share them with your favorite people in the world!
Coloring Valentine’s Day Bookmarks Free Printable
What do you like to do during this day? I like going out on a nice date night with my husband, that must include some sort of chocolate tort!
In Colombia we have the Love and Friendship’s Day – Día del Amor y La Amistad – in September. I have so many good memories of this day. We play a game called Secret Friends – very similar to Secret Santa – and every week for a month, we leave some sort of candy to our secret friend without him/her finding out who did it! Then, on Love and Friendship’s Day, all the players exchange presents. It’s so much fun!
Are you ready? Let’s get started 🙂
The materials you are going to need are very easy and simple.
- White card stock
- Colored card stock (Optional)
- Coloring Valentine’s Day Bookmarks Free Printable (Download below)
- Glue (Optional)
- Markers for Adults! Unless your child is coloring these bookmarks, I encourage you to invest in some markers FOR YOU! I recently bought these Ohuhu Markers. And it just made my day, the are so soft and they paint so smoothly that you won’t want to stop 🙂
This is What You Get
I know they are coloring bookmarks! But I wanted to give you a color option as well. Maybe you don’t want or have the time to color them. Don’t worry I got you, I also included a color version so you can just print the final product. However, coloring them was so much fun for me!
Little Tip to add life to your Valentine’s Day Bookmarks!
If you want to add more color to your bookmarks, cut a piece a colored card stock paper and glue it to the bookmark. I love how beautiful it looks!… And just so you know, both bookmarks were colored with the Ohuhu Markers. For me it looks just like a printer, I am still amazed of how awesome they color!
Get Your Free Printables!
- Download your Coloring Valentine’s Day Bookmarks HERE
- Download your Colored Valentine’s Day Bookmarks HERE
What did you guys think? Did you have fun coloring these cute bookmarks?
Please let me know in the comments down below, I am so looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
You May Also Like…
I love creativity and designing really cool stuff for you and your little ones. Check out these other awesome projects!
- Matching Monsters Craft With Free Printable
- Easy and Cute Fish Tank Craft for Kids Free Printable
- Cutest Matching Cupcakes Free Printable
- Practice your ABC with Bible Verses – Free Printable