Thanksgiving is coming!
What a great time to be thankful for all things – YES, even the bad ones – In Colombia, where I am from, we don’t celebrate this precious Holiday. What a bummer, right? I love everything that involves: family, food, the act of being grateful, and did I mention food? lol!
I wanted to bring a really cute and complete craft for this holiday. One that your kids would enjoy and look super duper cute! This is the Free Printable Turkey Headband, Ties And Bracelets Craft I came up with!
I am so excited to share it with you!
Are you ready?
Free Printable Turkey Headband, Ties And Bracelets Craft
The materials you are going to need are very simple!
- Printer – I finally was able to get my color printer, and I am loving it.
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Headband, Ties & Bracelets Craft (Download below)
- Colors, Markers, Crayons, or anything you have on hand if you print the black and white printable. I personally love these crayola ones.
- Glue, or tape. (I used double tape and It worked beautifully)
- Colored Paper (Optional)
- Twine or any other sort of cord for the ties
Print the Turkey headband, ties and bracelets. Be free to print the one in color or B&W. Everything depends on what you want to accomplish, the time and resources you have.
- Download Free Printable Thanksgiving Headband, Ties & Bracelets Craft in Color here
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Headband, Ties & Bracelets Craft Black & White here
If you print the black and white printable, color it! This time, I decided to print in color 😛
For the Headband:
Cut the turkey, measure your child’s head and cut pieces of colored paper like I show in the photo down below. Then with glue, or tape (I prefer double tape), attach them to the the turkey headband!
Doesn’t it look cute!!!!
For the bracelets:
Cut the bracelets and put them on your little one’s wrist. I used double tape as well since there’s no need to wait till it dries.
For the ties:
At the top of the ties, there are two little circles. Carefully, with a pen or needle, make holes and insert and tie twine.
Your crafts is ready… I am sure your kids will look so precious 🙂
Take this time to teach your child a little bit more about Thanksgiving Day and why we should be grateful!
Here are some questions…
- What do we celebrate on Thanksgiving Day?
- What things are you thankful for?
- Should we be thankful, even for the bad things?
What did your kids say? Did they like these crafts?… Please, please, please! Let me know on the comments below, I can’t wait to know
Behind The Scenes…
Want to know what goes behind these crafts?…. Tons of work 😉
Every project and craft you find here, I design and try myself! It’s my joy to bless you with the best of me! I hope you enjoy and your family enjoys it.